6035 Bakers Ferry Road Suite 250
Atlanta GA 30336
Hours / Week: 40
Schedule: 1st Shift
☑ Dental Insurance
☑ Vision Insurance
Precision Employment Group is currently seeking Pick/ Packers. If you are looking for 40/hours a week and can operate a RF scanner. We are looking for you!!!!!! Please come in our office and apply today!! 6035 Bakers Ferry Road Ste. 250 Atlanta Ga. 30336. Call 404-214-0412
Receive, store, and issue merchandise, materials, equipment, and other items from stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard to fill shelves, racks, tables, or customers' orders. May operate power equipment to fill orders. May mark prices on merchandise and set up sales displays.
- Complete order receipts.
- Obtain merchandise from bins or shelves.
- Read orders to ascertain catalog numbers, sizes, colors, and quantities of merchandise.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Answer customers' questions about merchandise and advise customers on merchandise selection.
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or on computer.
- Stamp, attach, or change price tags on merchandise, referring to price list.
- Stock shelves, racks, cases, bins, and tables with new or transferred merchandise.
- Compare merchandise invoices to items actually received to ensure that shipments are correct.
- Itemize and total customer merchandise selection at checkout counter, using cash register, and accept cash or charge card for purchases.
- Transport packages to customers' vehicles.
- Mark stock items, using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Take inventory or examine merchandise to identify items to be reordered or replenished.
- Issue or distribute materials, products, parts, and supplies to customers or coworkers, based on information from incoming requisitions.
- Provide assistance or direction to other stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard workers.
- Clean display cases, shelves, and aisles.
- Design and set up advertising signs and displays of merchandise on shelves, counters, or tables to attract customers and promote sales.
- Pack customer purchases in bags or cartons.
- Dispose of damaged or defective items, or return them to vendors.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Recommend disposal of excess, defective, or obsolete stock.
- Keep records on the use or damage of stock or stock-handling equipment.
Education: No Requirements
Related Experience: Marking Clerk, Order Picker, Stock Clerk, Stocker, Checker Stocker, Inventory Specialist, Order Filler, Stockroom Clerk, Warehouse Clerk
Precision Employment Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply NowIndustry: 31-33 [Manufacturing]
Category: Stockers and Order Fillers
Post ID: ATL-ORDERPULLER-44041874
Post Date: 2023-09-19
Post Expires: 2023-10-19
⚠ Report this listing